Some things in life are too big to handle alone. For many people, this includes finances. If this is applies to you, we’re here to help you develop and implement your financial plan.
It’s impossible to predict the future, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make sound investment decisions. We rely on our knowledge and expertise to minimize risk and maximize returns.
You no longer need to stress about the ups and downs of the stock market. Equipped with your financial plan, you will know exactly what to do at all times. You’ll come to know your financial dashboard as well as you know your car’s. With your investments taken care of, you can finally breathe easy and enjoy the things you love.
We handle the details so you don’t have to. We implement your financial plan, but you maintain constant control of your portfolio.
“We follow the institutional investment philosophy used by pension funds and make it work for our private clients. Year after year, we deliver superior returns without taking unnecessary risks, all while keeping costs low.”
What to expect:
|1. Initial meeting
We can’t wait to get started! Once we create your financial plan, we will meet with you to discuss how best to implement it and determine the specific parameters of our partnership.
You sign the necessary documents, and we officially begin the process.
|3. Begin implementing
We present the portfolio tailored to your financial plan and answer any questions you may have.
|4. Periodic follow-up meetings
We manage your investments according to your financial plan, and you use your financial dashboard to control their progress. These periodic check-in sessions provide the opportunity to make any adjustments and answer any questions. Our aim is to alleviate your mental load, so that you feel confident and ready to take advantage of all that life has to offer!
- Authenticity: You can be certain that you’ll reach your financial goals without predictions or speculation.
- Insight: Our approach to investing is based on academic research, so you know exactly what’s in your portfolio and why.
- Value: You save between 1% and 3% in overall fees compared to a traditional portfolio.
- Ease: You keep your relationship with your bank—there’s no need to open a new account.
- Flexibility: You can withdraw your money at any time, with no additional fees.
- Reliability: We establish your risk profile well in advance, so you know exactly what you can afford to lose.
- Passive investment philosophy: Numerous studies show that passive investing yields the best results (spglobal.com).
Ready to take control of your finances?
Schedule a free 30-minute phone call.